I am offering some free seats to my highly rated .NET MAUI course on Udemy. Use the link below to access it for a limited time only.
In this course, we go through everything we need to know about building an app using .NET MAUI. You will learn the basics including how to build user interfaces with XAML, the Model View View Model (MVVM) pattern and data binding; how to navigate between pages; how to access device storage and so much more.
This course has everything you need to learn the basics and set you up for success when building apps with .NET MAUI!
By the end of this course, you would have learned how to:
- What’s .NET MAUI, who is it for, and how does it work?
- Installing development environment for .NET MAUI
- Build an Android App
- Use the MVVM Pattern and the MVVM Community Toolkit
- Use Dependency Injection
- Implement interfaces using XAML - Extensible Application Markup Language
- Develop using Event Driven Development
- How to setup and use Shared Resources for Styling
- Use various MAUI Controls and MAUI Layouts
- Implement troubleshooting techniques during development
- Develop and Publish Minimal API with .NET Core
- Consume API in .NET MAUI App
- Secure API using JSON Web Tokens
- Implement .NET MAUI Authentication